| |

Forum - HonorBuy

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 9240|Reply: 2

[Redmi Note 3] Xiaomi Phone Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial & Unlocking Tool Download

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2016-02-01 08:29:34
| Show all posts |Read mode
Unlocking tool supported devices:
Redmi Note3, Redmi Note3 Pro,Mi4c, MiNote Pro,Redmi3,Redmi Pro,Redmi Note4,Mi5,Mi5s,Mi5s Plus
Note:

1. Due to large amounts of requests, please wait for 10-12 days after submitting your application. If you haven't get any info after 10-12 days, please reply to this thread with your Xiaomi account number, we will check it for you. Thanks for understanding

2. The unlocking procedure only supports MIUI China developer version (6.1.12 or later version) currently. MIUI China stable version will get supported in future updates

3. Some Mi Note Pro users could not unlock bootloader after updating to 6.1.12. This issue will be solved in the next update

Unlocking Bootloader Procedure:
1. Make sure developer rom installed,which is the one we flashed for you.
2. Log into the Mi account which has acquired unlocking permission on your device
3. Turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume - button at the same time to enter bootloader mode
4. Log into the unlocking tool on PC with the same Mi account. Connect the device with the PC using USB cable
5. Press 'Unlock'. The unlocking process will complete in about 10 seconds
未标题-3.jpg
After unlocking bootloader, users will be able to flash fastboot ROMs and custom ROMs. The unlocked device will be marked in the official service end. Users could lock bootloader again by flashing official MIUI ROMs. (This will need to use fastboot oem lock. Please note to flash offcial MIUI ROMs, otherwise your system won't be able to start)

Notes:
1. After getting unlocking permission for a Mi account, users can unlock the verified device immediately. One Mi account could only unlock one device within 30 days
2. Users could require for unlocking permission in this site: http://www.miui.com/unlock/ 未标题-2.jpg
3. If a prompt says that the current account is not logged into a connected device. Please log in with this account on the device that needs to be unlocked
4. If your device is encrypted, unlocking bootloader will wipe all user data. Please perform a backup beforehand

Unlocking Tool Download:MiFlashUnlock_latest.zip
(Only Chinese supported for now. We're still working on the English version, please stay tuned.)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-07-24 13:05:25
| Show all posts
hi..i'm trying to unlock my mi4c without sucess...tried MiFlashUnlock_1.0.1225.2 in chinese and MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en and all i get is network error (501) or "current account is different from the account info on the device".

the actual rom is miui_MI4c_6.7.21_a0cba746d2_5.1.

any sugestion?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-08-19 06:04:10
| Show all posts
Edited by stomms at 2016-08-19 15:27

I waited for 3 weeks, but haven't got no sms with link and permission to unlock...
How long should I wait? Mi Account: 560611616

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Forum - HonorBuy

2019-10-18 00:03 GMT+1 , Processed in 0.035214 sec., 9 queries , Memcache On.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list