Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2015-08-07 04:36:02
| Show all posts |Read mode
Warning:
1) Please do not upgrade the phone with non-official firmware

2) Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity
3) Selecting "Clear data" will delete all personal data ( such as Notes, Email, and Contacts); whereas the internal storage for Music and Camera photos ...etc. will remain intact.
4) Already opened system permission (ROOT), the user must select "Clear Data" to clear phone data for firmware upgrade, Otherwise, it may cause abnormal system or application error ;
5) After upgrading the firmware, if system reboot or application force close, please try to reset your phone or re-upgrading (Settings-> phone->Storage->Factory reset to reset the phone)

The upgrade method:
Method 1. Flashing full EUI ROM pack on the phone(This part applies to all the LeTV phone models. )
Download necessary files to prepare for flashing EUI ROM
                                                                                            Le 1 Rom                                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                            Le 1 Pro Rom
                                                                                            Le Max Rom

Note
Flashing a newer version of EUI ROM doesn’t need to wipe data, but flashing an older one does.
STEP 1
Download the multilingual EUI ROM
Operate on the computer, rename the zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of the SD card.The update.zip copied from SD card to internal storage.
open the "File Manager" and click the firmware "update.zip" to upgrade firmware.Click "Update"

STEP 2
System upgrading, please do not shut down the phone
The system will automatically reboot after upgraded
After boot up, please check “Settings->About” to verify the correct firmware version is installed

Method 2. Updating zip file in Recovery
1) Copy firmware "update.zip" to the root directory of the SD card.
2)After power off the phon, press the Volume+ key and the Power button at the same time, wait until the screen wakes.,it will enter into the upgrade page.
Finally, a picture, select the data will be cleared after.

3)Wait for the upgrade is complete, reboot into the system.Upgrade Success.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2015-09-13 13:54:33
| Show all posts
I have international ROM pre-installed Google Play store 5.0.003S version. Build # "CBXCNOP5000307141S release-keys". If I upgrade this with the above mentioned firmware, will I get back OTA Update process restored? Will my upgrade uninstall Google Play Store? Your answer is highly appreciated
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2015-09-13 17:54:52
| Show all posts
I have used the Step 1 method though it has upgraded it successfully, Google Play Store is not functioning and it is saying it is not authenticating.....what is the permenant solution?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Forum - HonorBuy

2019-08-19 23:38 GMT+1 , Processed in 0.016603 sec., 7 queries , Memcache On.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list