| |

Forum - HonorBuy

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 8586|Reply: 3

[Mi Note Pro] The update of multiple languages ROM for Mi Note Pro in every time

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2015-06-17 04:44:52
| Show all posts |Read mode
                      Miphone_tool:Download
    honorbuy_Mi_Note_Pro_adb.zip:Download
06.12.2015:xiaomi Mi_Note_Pro-5.06.12(MIUI_V6)MultilangBased on android 5.0:Download and learn more
08.27.2015:xiaomi Mi_Note_Pro-5.08.27(MIUI_V7)MultilangBased on android 5.0:Download and learn more

The upgrade method:
Method  Updating zip file in Recovery
Please make sure that your phone has enough power.
STEP 1:
Download the ROM Miphone_tool.zip and the full ROM pack and the honorbuy_Mi_Note_Pro_adb.zip  unzip after downloading is completed.Operate on the computer, rename the zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of the SD card.
STEP 2:Installation flashing tool in order to get the phone drive.
未标题-3.jpg
STEP 3:
Operate on the phone. Turn off the phone, press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode, then connect the phone to a computer. IMG_0077.JPG
STEP
Open the honorbuy_Mi_Note_Pro_adb folder,Double-click the file to run minote.bat,In the pop-up window, click the button on the keyboard Enter. 444.jpg
The following screen appears,click the button on the keyboard Enter
2.jpg

The following screen appears,click the button on the keyboard Enter
3.jpg

Phone reboot into recovery mode.
Select your language. Select to install update.zip to system one (use the volume keys to select,and the Power button to confirm). After the updating is completed, reboot to system one.
3.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-04-11 23:47:46
| Show all posts
Hello good evening,
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-04-11 23:54:02
| Show all posts
Hello... i´ve follow every step but when i pressed the first enter it appear the mensage writing ´recovery ... failed <remote: deice is locked. cannot flash images. Could you please help me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-04-28 21:55:18
| Show all posts
Thank you for the help, but I am not computer savvy and I like to ask some details.
1- When you said rename the zip file as update.zip, did you mean the ( honorbuy_Mi-Mote_Multi_leo_5.6.12_v6-5.0.zip.zip ) file? Because we have downloaded 3 zip files so far.
2- When you said copy the file to the root directory of the SD card, which SD card did you mean. Is it SD card that should be connected to the computer or the phone? The phone as you know doesnt have a slot for SD card.
3- when you instructed to install the MiPhone Tools and we reached the last window that says
     *Launch "Settings" application
     *Switch to "Computer Settings' page
     *Enter 'Storage' item
     *Select 'USB computer connection" from menu
     *Check 'Media device(MTP)' option
I assume you meant to do all these on  the phone, which I did until I reached the forth line and found out that there was no USB Computer Connection option on the menu.

Could you please help with some more explanation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Forum - HonorBuy

2019-08-21 10:29 GMT+1 , Processed in 0.028267 sec., 11 queries , Memcache On.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list