| |

Forum - HonorBuy

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 8500|Reply: 2

[Redmi Note 2] The update of multiple languages ROM for Redmi Note 2 in every time

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2015-09-03 06:44:56
| Show all posts |Read mode
09.02.2015: xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - 5.09.02 (MIUI_V7)MultilangBased on android 5.0:Download andlearn more
09.10.2015: xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - 5.09.10 (MIUI_V7)MultilangBased on android 5.0:Download andlearn more

The upgrade method:
Method 1. Flashing full MIUI ROM pack on thephone(This part applies to all the xiaomi phone models. )
Download necessary files to prepare forflashing MIUI ROM

Note
Flashing a newer version of MIUI ROM doesn’t need to wipe data, but flashing an olderone does.
STEP 1
Download the multilingual MIUIROM

If you have downloaded the latestinstallation pack, there is no need to download it again.

STEP 2
Connect your phone to the computer, and put the ROM file to the folderdownloaded_rom in the SD card. Open Updater on the launcher, press the Menubutton – Select installation file. Choose the ROM pack you want to flash, andselect Update now.
aaaa.jpg

STEP 3
After updating is completed, select Reboot now to enter thenew system.
bbb.jpg

Method 2. Updating zip file inRecovery
Please make sure that your phone hasenough power.
STEP 1:
Download the multilingual MIUI ROM
Operate onthe computer, rename the zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directoryof the SD card.The update.zip copied from SD card to internal storage
STEP 2:
Enter Updater, press the Menu button, and select Reboot to recovery mode.
Another way to enter recovery mode: turn off the phone, press the Volume+ keyand the Power button at the same time, wait until the screen wakes.
STEP 3:
Select yourlanguage. Select to install update.zip to system one (use the volumekeys to select,and the Power button to confirm). After the updating iscompleted, reboot to system one.
ccc.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2015-09-10 08:05:55
| Show all posts
This ROM has Khmer, Thai Langauge ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2015-09-15 13:28:05
| Show all posts
I would like to get this phone from china. If I want to install multi language rom, do I have to root my phone?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Forum - HonorBuy

2019-10-15 00:40 GMT+1 , Processed in 0.048777 sec., 11 queries , Memcache On.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list